| Home| Personal BLog| Compositions| Health Avenue| Places| UnEditedMe| Philippines| Monk|

Cycling to Millingen Tea Garden or Theetuin

Last Sunday was a real blast! Cycling for an hour to reach our destination under the Dutch rain was a real adventure. The good thing is, the weather was not so cold yet, thus, we were able to survive the activity without getting sick the next day nor even getting muscle pains. I am not aware of the real address of the theetuin or the tea garden where we visited, thus, I cannot pin-point at this very moment where it was or how many kilometers it took us to reach there. It was an effort though using my small-wheeled city bike.

Just click the images to see more of the photos in my photo sites.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dad has been writing a book precisely on point with this blog, I have emailed him the web address so perhaps he could pick up a couple pointers. Fantastic Job.