| Home| Personal BLog| Compositions| Health Avenue| Places| UnEditedMe| Philippines| Monk|

Best and Affordable Shopping in Manila Philippines

Wide variety of goods to shop at the most affordable prices? This is possible when you're in Philippines and you need a lot of thing you usually do not find in regular stores. Before going in Europe, I made sure I have had enough clothes to combat the cold weather. Since I was in the Philippines and it is all year round hotty summer over there, I really had to look for a place where I could buy stuff I needed. And so I went to Greenhills Mall in San Juan. This mall is very famous for its price and for variety of ready to wear goods that it offers to the shoppers together with accessories and souvenir items. I have bought a lot of things there including pants, jeans, shirts, gifts, sets of cultivated pearl jewelries, six pairs of watches, shoes, among others. The prices are indeed good and the quality is not bad. Yes, it may not be all original and branded and the mall is a bit crowded but the quality is really something.

very good quality imitation watches at greenhills mall manilaThere are also boutique style stores but what Filipinos flock for in the area is the “tiangge”/bargain style of vendors where it is possible to negotiate with the sellers on the price that they initially offer. It’s really good for those who have a strong bargaining power. I remember the watch they sell for Php 2,000, we have managed to let them sell at Php 750 and the pair of girly mother pearl earrings for Php 50 instead of the original Php 300. Actually, buying in volumes do help because vendors look at you as a valuable customer giving you the favors you want. Just be wise and insistent though of you want to really save a lot. The place is safe, with security guards around. It is also clean and air-conditioned. There are restaurants and fast food chains both around and within the building. There are also ATMs.

If I can go back in Philippines again, I’ll definitely shop at Greenhills mall again.

No comments: